Fresh Hop Garland
We are now taking orders for fresh garland which will be dispatched once they are ready late August/early September. By purchasing now, we can send your order once they are ready to harvest and at their most beautiful as its such a short harvest window. Quality is also weather dependant so we cant predict the exact date at this point. If you have a specific date you need them for please put this on your order.
Our hops are looking beautiful. We keep a very keen eye on them during the summer to ensure they will be sent out at their very best.
Lengths vary but roughly 8 ft (2.4m) and are untrimmed. In addition the bines are natural in presentation with variations in colour, aromas, leaf size and shape, flower distribution and thickness of bine. Whilst every effort is made to accurately portray the product through images on our web site, there will inherently be variations from the individually delivered garland.
To make the hanging as easy as possible here are a few useful notes.
1. Hops are scratchy, please wear gloves and long sleeves when handling hops at all times.
2. Fresh hops MUST be unpacked and hung in situ: as soon as possible on the day of arrival to allow the natural drying process to start.
3. Hop flowers contain lupulin, a yellow substance that looks like pollen. This can stain, so it is a good idea to use a dust-sheet to protect carpets and fabrics.
4. There is a piece of string running the length of the garland which makes hanging very easy. Simply hook the string over nails, or tie into position. They can be draped over dressers/kitchen units or beams.
- All orders incurr a flat-rate shipping cost of £12. We currently only ship to mainland UK.
- Orders are dispatched Monday to Thursday to avoid product delivery delays during weekends.
- Any orders placed prior to the hop harvesting period will be dispatched once available.
- All garlands will be delivered by courier overnight service.
- Once your order is dispatched you will be notified by our courier with delivery information.